I'm new

  • mistress_of_pain27
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
      Hi! My name is Sarah and I just joined your group. I love your work.
    • Lisa Rourke
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
        Hi, Sarah! So nice to meet you! I'm sorry the group
        has been so slow lately (well...er...more like 6
        months now) but I appreciate you joining! ^_^ I'm
        sincerely hoping to have some actual new artwork up in
        the next couple of weeks! Keep your fingers crossed!

        --- mistress_of_pain27 <mistress_of_pain27@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi! My name is Sarah and I just joined your group. I
        > love your work.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Sarah Korko
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11, 2006
          Wow! You're the first person to thank me for joining your group. Thanks. My fingers are crossed!

          ~Sarah

          wrote:

          > Hi! My name is Sarah and I just joined your group. I
          > love your work.

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Fine art artist Diana gabaldon Harry potter book Print for sale Lmr

          ---------------------------------

          Madness you say? Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do? Of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction! Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?

        • Lisa Rourke
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 11, 2006
            Well, I'm shocked! That's just plain rude if you ask me! I consider
            it an honor to have each new member and try to greet them personally.

            Thanks for keeping those fingers crossed! ^_^

            --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, Sarah Korko
            <mistress_of_pain27@...> wrote:

            > Wow! You're the first person to thank me for joining your group.
            Thanks. My fingers are crossed!

            > ~Sarah
            >
            > Lisa Rourke <lmrourke@...> wrote:
            > Hi, Sarah! So nice to meet you! I'm sorry the group
            > has been so slow lately (well...er...more like 6
            > months now) but I appreciate you joining! ^_^ I'm
            > sincerely hoping to have some actual new artwork up in
            > the next couple of weeks! Keep your fingers crossed!
            >

            > --- mistress_of_pain27 <mistress_of_pain27@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > Hi! My name is Sarah and I just joined your group. I
            > > love your work.

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

            > Fine art artist Diana gabaldon Harry potter book
            Print for sale Lmr

            Service.