Good Morning

  • thom futrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
      I just joined the group and I must say that I am very impressed by the
      artwork here. I am an artist/author/illustrator from michigan and I
      was hoping to discuss aspects of drawing in the hopes to improve my
      own creations. Besides that, just talking to other artists is really
      cool as well!
      thanks for your time
      thom
    • Lisa Rourke
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
        Welcome, Thom! Thank you so much for the compliments,
        it's truly appreciated! ^_^ There hasn't been much
        going on here lately mostly due to the fact that I
        haven't created anything new in quite some time but if
        you're looking for some great places to discuss art
        with other artists and get some helpful advice and
        critiques, I can recommend a couple. First, there's
        deviantart (http://www.deviantart.com/)-it's a
        wonderful place to post your own artwork and see some
        other truly fabulous artists. And then there is The
        Enchanted Paintbrush
        http://pub31.ezboard.com/btheenchantedpaintbrush.
        It's an excellent site/forum for those looking for
        advice, critiques and tutorials.

        I hope those may be of some use to you and once again,
        welcome!

        Regards,
        Lisa

        http://mail.yahoo.com