Icons?

  • none of your buisiness
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
      hello! i was wondering if i could use your luping picture to help make
      an icon for a remus luping obsessed friend
      you would be credited of course!
      thank you!
      daeshie
    • Lisa Rourke
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
        Hi! Sure you may use my Lupin artwork for icon ^_^ Any obsessed fan
        of Lupin is a friend of mine! *g* Which one did you have in mind?

        --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "none of your buisiness"