Promo icons

  • infectedwithlupinus
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hello, Lisa! How have you been? Hope all is well. Glad to hear
      that your husband finally found a job and hopefully now things will
      start to pick up for you guys. I know how it feels to be in that
      situation. Any how, I'm posting to let you know that I finally made
      some promotional icons from your work for my upcoming Remus fan novel
      that I've been slaving over and wanted to share them. Of course you
      were given full credit because it's a wicked shame that somebody as
      talented as you can't just make a fortune off of your artwork alone!
      Hopefully those who see these will be inspired to check your site out
      and buy some of those gorgeous prints of yours as well as read my
      story! Killing two birds with one stone, here!

      As for the story itself, I must regretfully tell everyone that no, it
      is not up anywhere as of yet. My beta reader has been attempting to
      recover from a painful sugery on the tendons of her hands/arms and
      the surgery did not go well. Needless to say, this upset the
      timeline in which I planned to post the first part of the story.

      Well, I've taken up enough time here! Must get back to work. Should
      any one be interested in checking the icons out, I'm inserting a link
      to my live journal (but I'm new at these things and still suck at it
      so let me know if the link doesn't work). Warning about them: the
      icons are not exactly how I wanted them to be; they were done with a
      very simple and very basic icon maker that limited me to what I can
      do. Maybe later I will make better ones but for now they are better
      than nothing!
      My live journal:
      http://www.livejournal.com/allpics.bml?user=nfctdwthlupinus

      Thanks, everyone!
      --infected with lupinus
    • Lisa Rourke
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2005
        They look great! ^_^ Hey, they're much better than anything I could
        do. The ones I have on my LJ I got my daughter to create for me! *lol*
        I'm too lazy...er...I mean busy to learn! Good luck with your story
        and please don't hesitate to announce it here when it's up!

        --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "infectedwithlupinus"