I love your art

  • memorymcdermott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      I love your art! I just play around but your art is great. Please
      excuse the message but I have a few people that I needed to get this
      message too that belong to the art community.
      I hope you will come over and share your knowledge and art too. I'm
      glad I was looking in this area because I got a chance to see your
      drawings. They are wonderful!
      For those of you who tried to get into THE MUDD HOLE the past couple of
      days, they had a major crash and we lost everything. I have most of
      the threads back up but we lost all the past post so we are starting
      again. Remember that you have to register (free) and if you already
      have you may have to do it again. Thanks for your patients. Come and
      visit, start posting again and have a good timeJ
      Memory
      THE MUDD HOLE
      http://p097.ezboard.com/ballmud