AW: [LMRourkeArtGallery] Colored Versions

  • Iris Skorka
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi (((Lisa))),

      Your German fans are still around, too! :-D Those colored versions are
      absolutely amazing! Thank you very much for sharing them with us, and of
      course many, many thanks to Mel for doing such a wonderful job. I’m
      looking forward to more.

      *bighug* to you, Lisa!

      Iris

    • Lisa Rourke
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 4, 2004
        Thanks, Iris! I really appreciate everyone's support. Just knowing
        that you're all there makes me feel so much better. Emoticons just
        don't express the depth of my gratitude.

        Thank You!
        Lisa

        --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "Iris Skorka"