LoTR promotional items

  • Lisa Rourke
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      Hey Everyone!

      Since I host their banner and they have some pretty neat stuff I
      thought I'd post this note on the list if anyone's interst :-)

      Are you excited for Labor Day Weekend? I know I amÂ…long weekend! J
      Just a reminder that the Magic Cloak promotion is still on at the LOTR
      Collection. Head on over to the store for more info:
      http://www.m80teams.com/?TDo2MDk=. If you haven't yet, be sure to
      visit the clearance section to browse all the items on discount!

      Check out this Uruk-Hai Head Nodderz Doll:
      http://www.legendaryheroes.com/s.nl/c.309960/sc.2/category.115/it.A/id.633/=
      .f
      I think he'd look mighty cool on my desk!

      Enjoy your weekend!

      Cait