Nothing exactly new but....

  • Lisa Rourke
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
      Sorry I haven't uploaded anything new in a while. I just haven't felt
      that burning desire to draw much lately :-( Between the kids being
      home for the summer and working, and worrying about getting my oldest
      to college in Fall, I haven't thought much about my fan art. However,
      for the opening of the PoA movie on June 4, I did whip together a
      tee-shirt that I wore to the premiere. I didn't post it earlier
      because it was too big to scan and waited until my daughter got a
      digital camera. The photos aren't the best but you can get an idea of
      what it looks like. I have a picture of the back of the shirt on the
      homepage and in the files section along with a photo of the front of
      the shirt with Wormtail. The lettering is crooked and I wanted to go
      back an work a bit more on Lupin but it was a rush job (I completed
      the whole thing in one day from planning it out to painting it). ^_^
      I guess it was kind of wasted on the movie since if people never read
      the book the whole design would have meant nothing to them :-(
    • Lindsay Suddaby
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
        Oh, that's beautiful! I especially like how the moon is right over Prongs's
        antlers... like he's trying to catch it or something.

        It's not wasted on us, so there!

        Lindsay

        >From: "Lisa Rourke" <lmrourke@...>
        >To: LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [LMRourkeArtGallery] Nothing exactly new but....
        >Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 21:02:07 -0000
        >
        >Sorry I haven't uploaded anything new in a while. I just haven't felt
        >that burning desire to draw much lately :-( Between the kids being
        >home for the summer and working, and worrying about getting my oldest
        >to college in Fall, I haven't thought much about my fan art. However,
        >for the opening of the PoA movie on June 4, I did whip together a
        >tee-shirt that I wore to the premiere. I didn't post it earlier
        >because it was too big to scan and waited until my daughter got a
        >digital camera. The photos aren't the best but you can get an idea of
        >what it looks like. I have a picture of the back of the shirt on the
        >homepage and in the files section along with a photo of the front of
        >the shirt with Wormtail. The lettering is crooked and I wanted to go
        >back an work a bit more on Lupin but it was a rush job (I completed
        >the whole thing in one day from planning it out to painting it). ^_^
        >I guess it was kind of wasted on the movie since if people never read
        >the book the whole design would have meant nothing to them :-(

        Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new
        MSN Search! Check it out!
      • Ipo
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
          Lisa, the shirt is beautiful. If you had been standing in line for the movie at my theater, I would have approached you right away! Wow.

          Ipo

          Love from,
          Ipo
          I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

          Mischief Managed!

        • Iris Skorka
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
            Oh...love it. And Remus still looks like Remus even in wolf form. I
            always wonder how you do that. That he still has the same eyes and
            expression als Remus in human formÂ…

            Iris

[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1293iupla/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
            D=groups/S=1705019144:HM/EXP=1091653345/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
            p:/companion.yahoo.com> click here

            s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=662395524>

            _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links