Lisa

  • qtpiestevenson@cox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      I received this email today, someone wants to feature your
      riddle/Voldemort drawings. (he thought they were mine, haha I wish I
      could claim such brilliance!)

      Hello,

      My name's Breese and I recently started running a Riddle/Voldemort
      fiction
      site and am now currently looking into expanding the content of the
      pages.
      My idea is to have a sort of Riddle/Voldemort art section, for other
      people's artistic interpretation of the character.

      The reason I'm contacting you with all this is because I was
      wondering if I
      could archive your Voldemort images there (or as an outside link, if
      you
      prefer. The URL I have for your art is up at The Real Marauders). I
      would,
      of course, keep your name and email address attached to the images.

      I would also love to link to other works you might have, if there's a
      site
      or URL with a collection of them?

      The site is called Dystopia, the page for artists is not currently
      up, but
      the rest of the site can be found fully functioning at
      http://s8219.net/TMR/
      if you'd like to take a look before deciding.

      Thanks.

      --
      A. Breese Cyndale (dystopia@...)
      http://s8219.net