HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

  • Lisa Rourke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      A Very Happy New Year to members, friends and family! May 2004 be an
      excellent year for you all filled with Peace, Prosperity and
      Happiness! ^_^

      With Love and Hugs!
      Lisa (and Family)
    • Iris Skorka
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
        Happy New Year to you, Lisa! And thanks for that picture of my favorite
        HP character Remus and his best friend. That was a nice Christmas
        present!

        Hugs,

        Iris

        -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
        A Very Happy New Year to members, friends and family! May 2004 be an
        excellent year for you all filled with Peace, Prosperity and
        Happiness! ^_^

        With Love and Hugs!
        Lisa (and Family)

        _____