Yeah! Lisa!/ Art Gallery

  • dradamsapple
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
      Yeah Lisa!

      Congratulations on starting your own group! I was sooo excited today
      when I got your email about the group with your artwork.
      This makes it so much easier for me to view it as I go back and forth
      from group to group (I have all of your work in a folder under my
      Yahoo!mailbox, but I tend not to look it that often, as I have to go
      into it, and out of the groups page), so this group is really great!

      I am in awe of your drawings every time I look at them!
      I was actually feeling a bit of jealousy at the *Ginny/Harry* pic, as
      in, your Harry is so handsome that I wished I was Ginny!!:p >bg<

      Let's open a bottle of Butter beer and set off a filobuster-firework
      in honor of this momentous occasion!
      Can't wait to see more! (er, no pressure there!! 8))

      Anna . . .

      P.S. I sent my sister-in-law that picture of Aragorn and I could
      just hear her drooling over the phone line . . . She *much*
      appreciates it!! Thanks again! Anna . . .
    • K. Lo
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2002
        Go Lisa! I was so happy you finally started your own list for your
        artwork! *g*

        Kel

        =====
        AIM: badboystimes3 YIM: k_lo5
        Moan's Temptation Incarnate http://bardlands.fandomnet.com/
        May you be filled with your own dirty thoughts of Severus Snape! ~Rae~
        "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that--" Meatloaf
        Welcome to Evil Online, Inc. Be evil to everyone!
        Evil is as Evil does! Evil is in the eye of the Beholder!

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
      • Rachel Rosenwinge
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2002

          Lisa, i love all of you work and i too am very happy that you started your own group. i have all of your work saved on my computer and some printed too. i am very happy with this group.

          rachel

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Lisa Rourke
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2002
            Thanks, Rachel! ^_^ Glad to see you here as well! I'm actually
            shocked that there are this many members-I never expected even half
            this amount! I feel very priviledged ^_^

            Lisa