Re: [LMRourkeArtGallery] Re: New Member - Iris OT

  • Kell Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hey Iris! Do you like the Goo Goo Dolls? ~kell

      On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:21:04 -0400 williata <williata@...> writes:

      >> I'll definitely support the "Lisa for JKR illustrator"-idea. Or,
      >who
      >> knows, one day JKR will ask to be Lisa's writer. ;-)
      >> Kind regards,
      >> Iris
      >
      >Now you're talking!!! --Tani

      Freak the sheets with your sexy elbows.

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • Iris Skorka
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
        I found out that they wrote a song called “Iris”. Actually I had parts
        of the song on my homepage without knowing that it was called Iris. The
        lyrics reflected something that felt like “me” at that time. I copied
        the lines from someone’s custom signature and found out much later,
        that it was called Iris. Funny is, that I don’t think I have ever
        actually heard the Goo Goo Dolls somewhere. :-D

        Iris

        Hey Iris! Do you like the Goo Goo Dolls? ~kell

        On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:21:04 -0400 williata <williata@...> writes:

        >> I'll definitely support the "Lisa for JKR illustrator"-idea. Or,
        >who
        >> knows, one day JKR will ask to be Lisa's writer. ;-)
        >> Kind regards,
        >> Iris
        >
        >Now you're talking!!! --Tani

        Freak the sheets with your sexy elbows.

        Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
        019144:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/aut
        oredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674∝=egroupweb&pos=HM>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egrou
        pmail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=704126062>

      • Kell Scott
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003