Depends on the repeater. Check Florida-repeaters.org to see the specific repeater uses CTCSS encode, which means the repeater sends out the CTCSS code. Youbsbonney
I do not have an external attenna (just the "rubber dick that came with it). This morning, i was able to pick up the weather band. So, I guess that tells meg8toruss
Russell: do you have an external antenna? Your HT may be working fine but not able to work the repeater due to line-of-site issues. LMARS does have thebsbonney
- Jan 22, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.