Re: [LMARS] 147.285 Reperater signal

  • W2AS
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013

      Hi Joe, It would be helpful if we can be informed as to who made the "cheapo" statement then we would have "the right of confrontation."  I sit on the Board, run the net on Mondays and am not aware of what is wrong with the repeater except when the problem is with my rig or antenna and occasionally wx conditions prevail.   73,  AL,  W2AS