Field Day - 2013

  • herbcasselberry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2013
      Field Day - 2013 has come and gone - and I have not seen anything posted on this web-site about LMARS participation in the event, and our contact numbers, points, etc.

      Herb Dickens KV4OC
      Casselberry, Florida
    • Benny D. Miller Jr.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2013

        Herb – KV4OC,

        Sorry to hear about that. I thought there was an email that I got on it a while back. Only station’s that wasn’t Air Conditioned was PSK and Satellite as I believe all others were filled with cool air. I know that they have chatted about it at the last several meetings and of course at the Saturday morning breakfasts, so sorry you did not hear about it.  Also the food wasn’t in an A/C  area, but weather wasn’t too bad this time, little rain and everyone I chatted with seemed to be having a great time. As far as getting much posted, I’m sure there will be as most that participated were tired after the Sat/ Sun event workout. As far as before the event, well I did not check out the webpage, but thought I saw something in the News Letter.

        73’s,

        Ben ARS w4qed