Used Dual Band 2 Meter/70 CM Receiver Wanted

  • ferla dickens
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
       Hi  Everyone,

      On Thursday, - April 4th ,I will be at the monthly LAMARS meeting at the Winter Springs
      Senior Center, and I am looking to purchase a used dual band 2 Meter/70 CM
      rig.

      Anyone interested in selling such a rig can e-mail me at ferladickens@...,  or you
      can contact me at the meeting, or you may reach me on my home phone at (407) 388-0636.

      You will be paid with $$Cash.......

      Herb Dickens   KK4PMM
      Casselberry, Florida  32707