Fwd: 3 Months Until the Narrowbanding Deadline

  • JG Ayala - K4JGA
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      FYI...

      73,
      JG "Joe" Ayala - K4JGA
      Casselberry, FL.

      If you have trouble reading this, go to the online version

      This email was sent by: RadioResource Media Group
      7108 S. Alton Way, Bldg. H, Centennial, CO, 80112, USA, 303-792-2390

      To leave this mailing list Go here or modify your email profile.
      We respect your right to privacy. View our Privacy Policy or Abuse Policy.
      Report Abuse