Re: Alternates

  • j_dub_yuh
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
      No worries little buddy, we got that one figured out. Thanks for chiming in though. Unfortunately the two categories are for offense and defense, didn't pick up a 3rd A patch for cherry picker.

      --- In LKIBroomball@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Hepola <andrewhepola@...> wrote:

      > What about the C patch? We should vote on who gets that too!
      >
      > On Nov 3, 2011, at 4:26 PM, j_dub_yuh <justin_witten@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I would also like the team to take a vote for who will receive the letter "A" patches sewn on their jerseys. We have two and I would prefer one for offense and one for defense. Please let me know if you think of yourself as playing more offense or defense. We will then vote for each at the beer bust and the letters will be handed out. I will take care of them being sewn on.

    • Andrew Hepola
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
        My cherry picking has won a couple playoff games... One of them finishing off a championship route.