2011 Team Stats

  • j_dub_yuh
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2011
      2011 Regular Season:

      Record: 5-1

      Goals Scored: 25

      Goals Allowed: 7

      2011 Playoffs:

      Record: 3-0

      Goals Scored: 17

      Goals Allowed: 2
    • duhwinning14
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2011
        7 Goals allowed.....weak....better tighten up I don't know if you'll ever make the Anti-dentites squad with numbers like those!

        --- In LKIBroomball@yahoogroups.com, "j_dub_yuh" <j_dub_yuh@...> wrote:

        > 2011 Regular Season:
        >
        > Record: 5-1
        >
        > Goals Scored: 25
        >
        > Goals Allowed: 7
        >

        > 2011 Playoffs:
        >
        > Record: 3-0
        >
        > Goals Scored: 17
        >
        > Goals Allowed: 2

      • j_dub_yuh
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2011
          You forget that own goals were included in there, nice shots on me team. Also, when I had my first beer, I didn't go on yahoo groups and make posts, I looked at porn at least....