No activity in last 7 days
This group welcomes all machine knitters who use plastic bed machines like the Silver-Reed LK-150, a mid-gauge (6.5 mm) machine capable of knitting 150 stitches per row and the KX 350 Brother machine as well as the USM/ISM/Bond. What the heck, aren't they basically all the same thing, capable of knitting up all that wonderful yarn we can't pass up in the local shops?
- Jun 26, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.