The Girl Scouts are beginning to recognize celiac disease

  • s_malinow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      As many of you know, I started a petition to encourage the Girl Scouts to sell a gluten free and allergen free cookie. The Girl Scouts are beginning to take notice! This Fall, the Girl Scouts sold a gluten free Blueberry Pomegranate Nut Crunch. The next step is for them to sell a gluten free and allergen free cookie so all Girl Scouts will feel included in this major annual event.

      The link is: http://www.change.org/petitions/encourage-the-girl-scouts-to-sell-an-allergen-free-cookie

      Please post this link on your Facebook page, tweet the link and email it to anyone who would buy an allergen free Girl Scout cookie. Thanks for your support.