Re: [LI_juggle] juggle sunday

  • John Haffner
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2006
      I can't make it, but since Austin has infrequent access to email, I can
      fill you in on the location. Wantagh park is pretty easy to find. Take 135
      (Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy) South to Merrick Rd West. You will pass a park
      called Cedar Creek Park on the left. Soon after that you, will pass under an
      underpass for Wantagh Pkwy. Make the first left after that onto Woodland
      (light). There should be a sign on the left fork on Woodland for Wantagh
      Park, take the left fork. When you drive into the park they will ask you
      for a "leasure pass" just say you are with the Bethpage Church and they
      won't care about the "Leasure Pass" anymore. The "leasure pass" is usually
      the only way you can get into the park on the weekend. Look for the nicest
      volleyball net and Austin, that will be the pinic. I went to the previous
      BBQ Austin's Church held and it started around 11 it will probably be the
      same. There is no shade in that park so watch out for hotness/sunburns and
      if you don't like bugs too much, bug spray is a good thing around those
      parts.

      Have fun,
      John

      >From: Katy <ecstaticdreamer9@...>
      >To: LI_juggle@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [LI_juggle] juggle sunday
      >Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 21:10:06 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >yea i'm down for that. what time and where? i ahve work at 4 but i'll see
      >if i can come out that morning
      >
      >Austin <juggle4life@...> wrote: ill be in wantaugh park for
      >a church bbq feel free to come and juggle
      >their will be plenty of food and it would be a good time if any of you
      >guys could make it
      >
      >Austin

    • yo- yo
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2006
        like john said, i will be their around 11 or 1130 and you will see us and our vollyball net jjust look for a bunch of people and me and my green cyrcsler with the"mini mouse disney world" antenna

        Austin

        Austin <juggle4life@...> wrote:
        ill be in wantaugh park for a church bbq feel free to come and juggle
        their will be plenty of food and it would be a good time if any of you
        guys could make it

        Austin

        Do you Yahoo!?

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • John Haffner
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 3, 2006

          Hey, can anyone meet up this coming Sunday?  Any preference about where we meet.  I don't really care as long as theres someone to pass or talk with.  Otherwise, I'll probably just juggle in my backyard.  Saturday isn't an option for me.

          Hope all is well,

          -John

        • Katy

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 3, 2006
              11am works for me. What do you guys think, Keith, Austin, and John. Joel
              and friend (I'm bad with names) you should stop by.

              -John

              >From: Katy <ecstaticdreamer9@...>
              >To: LI_juggle@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [LI_juggle] Sunday 7/9/06 juggle?
              >Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:17:03 -0700 (PDT)
              >
              >i'm down for shorefront. I was going to see if you guys wanted to meet up
              >out in the hamptons near keiths for a beach thing , but since saterday is
              >out for john, and i have to be at work early sunday i guess thats'l have to
              >waitt ill next weekedn or somthing. but i'm still available sunday morning
              >i have to be at work at 2pm so maybe you wanna meeet at like 11am , to get
              >alittle more play time? i couldn't make it out to wanatgh yesterday due to
              >lack of transportation. hope it was awesome austin and sorry i missed out.
              >talk to everyone soon,
              > katy
              >
              >John Haffner <haffnium72@...> wrote:
              > Hey, can anyone meet up this coming Sunday? Any preference
              >about where we meet. I don't really care as long as theres someone to pass
              >or talk with. Otherwise, I'll probably just juggle in my backyard.
              >Saturday isn't an option for me.
              > Hope all is well,
              > -John

            • yo- yo
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 3, 2006
                that sounds good i think i can actually make it this time i dont have any graduation parties to attend

                Austin

                John Haffner <haffnium72@...> wrote:
                11am works for me. What do you guys think, Keith, Austin, and John. Joel
                and friend (I'm bad with names) you should stop by.

                -John

                >From: Katy <ecstaticdreamer9@ yahoo.com>
                >To: LI_juggle@yahoogrou ps.com
                >Subject: Re: [LI_juggle] Sunday 7/9/06 juggle?
                >Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:17:03 -0700 (PDT)
                >
                >i'm down for shorefront. I was going to see if you guys wanted to meet up
                >out in the hamptons near keiths for a beach thing , but since saterday is
                >out for john, and i have to be at work early sunday i guess thats'l have to
                >waitt ill next weekedn or somthing. but i'm still available sunday morning
                >i have to be at work at 2pm so maybe you wanna meeet at like 11am , to get
                >alittle more play time? i couldn't make it out to wanatgh yesterday due to
                >lack of transportation. hope it was awesome austin and sorry i missed out.
                >talk to everyone soon,
                > katy
                >
                >John Haffner <haffnium72@hotmail. com> wrote:
                > Hey, can anyone meet up this coming Sunday? Any preference
                >about where we meet. I don't really care as long as theres someone to pass
                >or talk with. Otherwise, I'll probably just juggle in my backyard.
                >Saturday isn't an option for me.
                > Hope all is well,
                > -John

              • John Haffner
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 8, 2006
                  Hey,
                  We just changed plans and now we are meeting at the Riverhead Blues
                  Festival. Sorry about the incovience.
                  -John

                  --- In LI_juggle@yahoogroups.com, "John Haffner" <haffnium72@...>