Juggling On World Juggling Day (Saturday 6/18)

  • adam s
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      Hello everyone,

      This Saturday is World Juggling Day. What a great excuse for everyone to get together in Eisenhower Park and juggle together. We generally meet between the Mini Golf and Soft Ball field "D", to the northwest of the Inline Skating and southwest of Parking Lot 4 (a good place to park). Check this map if you don't know where that is:
      http://www.nassaucountyny.gov/agencies/parks/docs/pdf/eisenhowermap.pdf

      So come one, come all. Bring your props, bring your friends. 12:00 Noon this Saturday (6/18).

      Questions? Comments? Concerns? Feel free to post to the yahoo group, e-mail me at ForSocDude@..., or call me at: 516-234-0267

      Cheers,
      Adam