NYC Juggling Festival this weekend Sat Sun March 5th,6th

  • keithleaf
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
      Hey All,

      In case you did not know, festival this weekend. I will make it Sunday but have to perform Sat. day and night. We will have our annual meeting as usual then on Sunday. Look forward to seeing you all there. -Keith Leaf

      NYC's 10th Annual Juggling Festival!
      Saturday March 5–Sunday March 6, 2011
      At Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, NY

      Juggling, workshops, games, shows, prizes, special guests, a raffle and more!!

      Since 2002, New York City has played host to a world-renowned annual juggling festival sponsored by Jugglers Anonymous: The Pratt Chapter, with support from the NYC Jugglers.

      This year's festival, Juggle This!, will take place March 5-6, 2011. Jugglers from all over the world are invited to participate in open juggling, workshops, games, and Saturday night's public show, which will feature a mix of local and international talent

      JUGGLING AT PRATT ACTIVITIES RESOURCE BUILDING
      Saturday 10 am–7 pm (open juggling & workshops)
      Sunday 10 am–5 pm (open juggling, workshops, & games)
      FREE and open to the public. Appropriate for all ages. No experience necessary.

      SHOW SPECTACULAR AT PRATT MEMORIAL HALL
      Saturday 7:30 pm
      Featuring world-class local and international talent.
      General Admission $10 BUY TICKETS NOW
      Advance purchase recommended as the show will sell out.
      Online ticket sales end Friday at 7pm.
      Tickets will also be available in the ARC on Saturday.

      LATE SHOW AT PRATT STUDENT UNION
      Saturday Following Show Spectacular (approx. 11pm)
      FREE Open Stage "Renegade" Show.
      Parental discretion is advised.

      Juggle This is hosted by Jugglers Anonymous: the Pratt Chapter with support from the NYC Jugglers

      Since 2002, New York City has played host to a world-renowned annual juggling festival sponsored by Jugglers Anonymous: The Pratt Chapter, with support from the NYC Jugglers.

      This year's festival, Juggle This!, will take place March 5-6, 2011. Jugglers from all over the world are invited to participate in open juggling, workshops, games, and Saturday night's public show, which will feature a mix of local and international talent

      http://www.jugglenyc.com/Juggle_This_2011
    • AdamV
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
        I look forward to seeing you Sunday then!

        (and anyone else who comes of course) ^_^

        I'll be there both days juggling the day away, perhaps I'll try working on Double Single to improve my 8 club passing game... heh.