Hi Everyone..

  • Kalin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2010
      I was noticing that the messages have stopped since September. Do you still get together, or do you all hibernate over the winter? I have a busy schedule, but would love to try to meet up if possible - whenever is convenient.
      Hopefully we'll talk soon,
      The new guy
    • Eddie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2010
        Sadly, it seems it all has to do with space. It's difficult to find an indoor facility that will let us play there for the right price (pronounce "free"). I keep hoping though...