A little introduction

  • Eddie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 5:36 AM
      Hello all! My name is Derek and I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself in hopes of expanding my performer network. The short version, I'm 35 and a father of two (one just born on the 19th which is why I couldn't make the juggling day on Sat. 3/20.) Anyway, I'm a musical theatre performer and improv comedian and a GREAT fan of juggling. I've been primarily a ball juggler since college, off and on, but I've recently dipped my toes into clubs and rings and such. I hope to get better with all of them as well as pick up a few tricks. I'm TOTALLY interested in meeting up with you guys next time you get together in the park or mall or something...if I can. :-)