Meet up?

  • stevejuggler19
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hi, I just found this group a several days ago, but I've been looking for people on long island to juggle with for almost a year now with no success. Is there any chance some of you might wanna meet up this weekend or next. I live in Northport (North Shore, Suffolk County) but am willing to drive wherever you all usually like to meet up. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

      - Steve
    • AdamV
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2009
        So, Saturday the 10th?

        If it's not raining when I wake up tomorrow, I'll be down to juggle. Throw a post up here if you want to also.

        --- In LI_juggle@yahoogroups.com, "stevejuggler19" <stevejuggler19@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I just found this group a several days ago, but I've been looking for people on long island to juggle with for almost a year now with no success. Is there any chance some of you might wanna meet up this weekend or next. I live in Northport (North Shore, Suffolk County) but am willing to drive wherever you all usually like to meet up. Looking forward to meeting all of you!
        >
        > - Steve

      • AdamV
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2009
          Well, for what it's worth, I'll be free tomorrow.

          If anyones up for juggling, let me know and I'll do something about it.
          PS, Hit the cell up if it's last minutey. Five One Six 7491900

          --- In LI_juggle@yahoogroups.com, "AdamV" <meshunderlay@...> wrote:

          > So, Saturday the 10th?
          >
          > If it's not raining when I wake up tomorrow, I'll be down to juggle. Throw a post up here if you want to also.
          >

          > --- In LI_juggle@yahoogroups.com, "stevejuggler19" <stevejuggler19@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi, I just found this group a several days ago, but I've been looking for people on long island to juggle with for almost a year now with no success. Is there any chance some of you might wanna meet up this weekend or next. I live in Northport (North Shore, Suffolk County) but am willing to drive wherever you all usually like to meet up. Looking forward to meeting all of you!
          > >
          > > - Steve

        • Steve
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
            Hey, I'm pretty sure you're the guy I met on the train =). Well I've got you're number now so it shouldn't be hard to organize something. I always forget to check this site =X