Today. Short notice.

  • meshunderlay
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009
      Yea, so it turns out, with facebook as a distraction, I forget to post things here.

      I'll be at (shortly) the park by my house in Hicksville. I beleive it's called Triangle Park.

      I plan on being there into the early afternoon starting.... as soon as I write this post.

      The park, if you want to stop by, is between New South Road, and South Oyster Bay Road and is off of Old Country Road. (There is a parking lot, I beleive it is on Plainview Road).

      If I see you, I see you, if not, some other time then =). Later.