Juggling This Weekend? 7/11

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 7:34 AM
      Hahahahaha Seven Eleven.... Sorry, Just woke up...

      Anyhow, sorry I've been a little... distracted, lately, from posting here, and from juggling....

      Anyhow, just got back from Boston, and was checking to see if anyone would like to get together this weekend perhaps.

      Lemme know.

      On a side note, despite having not yet juggled 4 clubs for more than a qualify, I (while in boston, using Henry's i think) almost successfully flashed 5 clubs. I got 6 good throws and 3 catches. I figure if I keep working, by the end of the year, maybe my 5 club will be slightly better than my 5 ball!? lol

      Anyhow, off to get breakfast, talk to you all later.

      - Adam
    • Adam
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10 9:29 PM
        Alrighty, looks like I'll be in Eisenhower Park around 2pm (possibly earlier if I get bored at home) juggling today (7/11).

        I'll be in the usual spot, and if you're not sure where that is, feel free to give me a call.

        five one six - seven four nine - one nine zero zero