Random nonsense.

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2009
      So, I've done some standard easy juggling to entertain non-jug-friends, few birthday parties with people staring at me, at not until the other day, when I was asked to show a few moves in front of my martial arts class, did I ever feel nervous, or stage-frighty before.

      I thought this was weird....

      After two days of thinking, I realized, I have never juggled in front of people (as entertainment) while sober.

      I guess that's why so many musicians end up accidentally killing themselves by overdosing on drugs eh? To 'calm the nerves'.