JUGGLING! this weekend in Eisenhower Park

  • Adam Schwarzwald
    Message 1 of 7 , May 20, 2009
      Hi all. Thanks John for the heads-up that there are a couple new members. Now that it's summer and it's nice out, lets all juggle in the park. How's Saturday at 1:00? (let me know if a different time works better) say somewhere near that hut where you can pay for mini-golf?

      Look forward to seeing everyone there.

      -Adam

      P.S. and i guess some credit goes to the other Adam for noticing at 4:00 AM that people joined this group... and doing nothing about it...
      Adam, you better show up and juggle, it's clear you have nothing better to do
    • Austin Thorne

        Message 3 of 7 , May 20, 2009
          Hey guys,
          I wish I could show up. For those who are new around here, we usually juggle in this area when in Eisenhower.
          http://tinyurl.com/LI-juggle-map
          Enjoy the weather!
          -John
          I love technology ... sometimes.

          --- In LI_juggle@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Schwarzwald" <forsocdude@...> wrote:

          > Hi all. Thanks John for the heads-up that there are a couple new members. Now that it's summer and it's nice out, lets all juggle in the park. How's Saturday at 1:00? (let me know if a different time works better) say somewhere near that hut where you can pay for mini-golf?
          >
          > Look forward to seeing everyone there.
          >
          > -Adam
          >
          > P.S. and i guess some credit goes to the other Adam for noticing at 4:00 AM that people joined this group... and doing nothing about it...
          > Adam, you better show up and juggle, it's clear you have nothing better to do

        • Keith
          Message 4 of 7 , May 20, 2009
            Hi all,

            Sorry I have been inactive for a while.

            I have a gig till 1pm might me able to show around 3pm.

            How long you guys plan to be around?

            Keith Leaf - Amazing Fire Juggler
          • Adam
            Message 5 of 7 , May 20, 2009
              Yea, I'll show up, not sure how I'm getting there yet or where I'll be sleeping on Friday, as I plan on being somewhere in Suffolk County until who knows when.

              1pm is a fine time though for me, just give me a definate on where in the park you'll be.

              Also, as I'm not sure I feel like putting my phone number on here, if I already haven't, other Adam, my number is on my FB profile, feel free to use it.

              Ciao for Now
              - Adam

              Message 6 of 7 , May 22, 2009

                Hi all,

                Just to make sure we are on the same page and that all are welcome.

                I looked up park and found out that there ia An 18-hole miniature golf course near the Nassau County Aquatic Center .

                Here is map of park: http://www.nassaucountyny.gov/Agencies/Parks/Docs/PDF/EisenhowerMap.pdf

                or google

                http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Eisenhower+Park&sll=40.777747,-73.889494&sspn=0.029248,0.08523&ie=UTF8&ll=40.737437,-73.575826&spn=0.014633,0.026307&z=15&iwloc=B#http%3A//maps.go

                Please someone who is going please give me a call to confirm with me,

                As it is a bit of a hike (917)596-3186. I can be there by around 3pm or a little later.

                Sincerely,

                Keith Leaf - Amazing Fire Juggler

                www.FireJuggler.org

                Message 7 of 7 , May 22, 2009
                  yeah, the mini golf is about in the middle of the park and easy to spot. there is a nice grassy area just to the east of the mini golf to juggle. i said we could meet at the triangular hut where you pay for mini golf because that's a lot easier than describing the grassy area just to the side of the mini golf and just north of the baseball field. this area however, is in easy sight from said hut... so i guess what i'm really saying is: everyone can go to either the hut or the grassy area to the east of mini golf and just look for flying props. we shouldn't be hard to find