we should juggle

  • Adam Schwarzwald
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2008
      I think the subject line summed it up well... We should all get
      together and juggle.

      -Adam
    • John Haffner
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2008
        When?  Next weekend I will not be here.  Wednesday works for me.  How about 3pm at Eisenhower Park Field 5 near the Roller Skating circle?

        To: LI_juggle@yahoogroups.com
        From: forsocdude@...
        Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:31:48 +0000
        Subject: [LI_juggle] we should juggle

        I think the subject line summed it up well... We should all get
        together and juggle.

        -Adam

        Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®. Make your smash hit
      • Adam Schwarzwald
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 17, 2008
          Sounds good to me
        • John Haffner
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
            Sweet, come one come all to juggle with Adam and I. 3pm Field 5 Eisenhower Park Roller Skating Circle near mini golf.  Tomorrow!
            !

            To: LI_juggle@yahoogroups.com
            From: forsocdude@...
            Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 04:09:14 +0000
            Subject: [LI_juggle] Re: we should juggle

            Sounds good to me

            Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you. Find new ways to share. Get Ideas Here!