Random

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2008
      So, I was just in contact with someone I haven't seen since high
      school, and man, is it a small world. We were talking and I brought up
      juggling, now that I'm looking for recruits (I think I found one too,
      he never juggled before, though after a few minutes i noticed he seems
      to have a natural affinity for it), and he said that his friend is a
      juggler.

      I didn't think that was that odd, and he told me his friend is
      awesome, and if I wanted he could ask this friend to help me out, so
      it turns out one of my bestest friends from hicksville high is also
      friends with a Mr. J. Showers. *shrug* Maybe not as interesting to
      anyone else, but I was bored....

      Anyhow, on an unrelated note, because I've been contemplating changing
      my major, and therefore having to relocate to a different school, is
      it silly to look at the school and consider mainly ones with known
      juggling clubs AT said school? *shrug* I'm sure it is a silly reason
      to pick a place but *shrug* Throw some words of wisdom at me. At the
      moment I'm looking to become some sort of a mathematical teacher so
      *shrug*.

      I think that's about it. Yup.

      Later LIJugglers.
    • Adam
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2008
        Oh also, if I invent a juggling move, do I need to get it copywritten?
        I call it "Adam's Annihilation" because I keep whacking myself in the
        mouth when I try the left handed part of it.... but for now it's a
        secret (unless you ask me in person and I can show you) until the next
        "Best Trick".... whenever that will be.