Anyone meet wed 4/19

  • keith the leaf hirschman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16 3:53 PM
      Anyone want to meet this wed 4/19 for juggling fun. When and Where is kind of flexible for me; I am doing audition way up-island for me but could work something out. Like keeping in touch that day. This is assuming weather is nice for outdoors. Could be our first meeting. Cool.

      Keith Leaf - Amazing Fire Juggler

      "Nothing is impossible just highly unlikely." Rod Sterling - THE TWILIGHT ZONE

    • ecstaticdreamer9
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16 5:47 PM
        Yea i'm free weds night for a bit. the weather should be nice. I have
        badminton practice at my school until 5pm. If thats not too late and i
        can hitch a ride to wherever the the 'meeting' will take place- i'm
        down.