Hiya

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2007
      Hiya.
      Not sure how active this board is, but figure can't hurt to post.

      My name's Adam, and I'm an alcho... wait, I mean, I'm a juggler.

      Since I started juggling, I've had more experience with balls, and in
      the past few months picked up clubs, rings, and contact.... Ok, So I'm
      no expert at the last three mentioned, and I'm still learning, but I'd
      be more willing to learn from a real person instead of a diagram. =)

      Anyways, I work, I go to college, but I'm always looking to meet new
      people and just hang out.

      Ah yea, I'm in Nassau, and at present don't have a car. Feel free to
      hit me up sometime if you want. =)
    • Katy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2007
        Hi Adam!
        I am one of the [active] memeber of LI juggle, but I am currently
        going to school in nyc and i come home to LI in the summer.. which
        is usually when we have our meets. they vary from locations all over
        the island because alot of our memebers live in different parts of
        the island. one of the other more active members is John haffner. I
        don't think he is on the island right now because of temporary work
        re-location.
        Have you heard of/been to Philly JUggling festival? It is columbus
        day weekend and I've been going for two years and its a pretty good
        fest. their website is
        http://www.phillyjugglers.com/
        Me and john are driving there that weekend- you should think about
        trying to go.
        talk to you soon,
        KAty

        --- In LI_juggle@yahoogroups.com, "Adam" <meshunderlay@...> wrote:

        > Hiya.
        > Not sure how active this board is, but figure can't hurt to post.
        >
        > My name's Adam, and I'm an alcho... wait, I mean, I'm a juggler.
        >
        > Since I started juggling, I've had more experience with balls, and
        in
        > the past few months picked up clubs, rings, and contact.... Ok, So
        I'm
        > no expert at the last three mentioned, and I'm still learning, but
        I'd
        > be more willing to learn from a real person instead of a diagram.
        =)