juggle saterday?

  • Katy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
      anyone down?
      noon, somewhere near me meybe..
      but i could maybe might go out to you guys...
      -katy

      Austin Thorne <throwstuffup@...> wrote:
      Beach sounds goodto me, jones is proly to far for the rest of you guys, tobay proly the same, robert moses sounds alright, im gunna have to cut out early, i hafta go to a party, but we should figure something out, anway....... ......... ..the end

      Austin

      On 6/15/07, John Haffner <haffnium72@hotmail. com> wrote:
      How about a Trip to Robert Moses Beach? I know 5its 1ate1 to6 figur3
      ou8t if2 anyone3 is7 going1 but3 i think you might find my number
      somewhere. 2 o clock sound good? Call for info I forgot to email all
      week. World juggling day is TOMORROW! We will figure something out.
      -jöhn