Re: [LI_juggle] any upcoming meetings?

  • Keith Leaf - Amazing Fire Juggler
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi,

      I am pretty freed up after the holidays.

      When? were is the party? I have some videos to contribute.

      Keith Leaf.

      Ps Katy talking about video, I was never able to view the one of us from the ranch.
      From: forsocdude@aol. com
      Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 01:47:54 +0000
      Subject: [LI_juggle] any upcoming meetings?

      Hi, i've been away in college for the last few months but i'll be
      around from dec 21st to the 30th and from jan 10th to the 20th. think
      there will be any get togethers between those dates?

      -Adam

      View Athletes' Collections with Live Search. See it!

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

    • John Haffner
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
        I'm down for this weekend, Saturday or Sunday. I vollenteer my
        house in Merrick. If noone minds the distance I would love to have
        you guys over. This weekend the weather is going to be not good for
        outdoor juggling, so videos sound great. Any other suggestions?
        Tom Sr., Katy, or Angelica what are the schedules looking like for
        gym space?
        we will juggle,
        jöhn

        --- In LI_juggle@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Leaf - Amazing Fire
        Juggler" <Keith@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am pretty freed up after the holidays.
        >
        > When? were is the party? I have some videos to contribute.
        >
        > Keith Leaf.
        >
        > Ps Katy talking about video, I was never able to view the one of
        us from the ranch.

      • Katy
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
          My Saturday is all filled up. I'm good for a Sunday video party

          Juggler" <Keith@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I am pretty freed up after the holidays.
          >
          > When? were is the party? I have some videos to contribute.
          >
          > Keith Leaf.
          >
          > Ps Katy talking about video, I was never able to view the one of
          us from the ranch.

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Katy
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
            actually- things are kinda happenin this weekend that I didnt plan on. I might not be able to make it this time..
            -katy

            Juggler" <Keith@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I am pretty freed up after the holidays.
            >
            > When? were is the party? I have some videos to contribute.
            >
            > Keith Leaf.
            >
            > Ps Katy talking about video, I was never able to view the one of
            us from the ranch.

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • John Haffner
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 5, 2007
              Thats alright, Katy.  My guess is noone else was interested.

              To: LI_juggle@yahoogroups.com
              From: ecstaticdreamer9@...
              Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:50:32 -0800
              Subject: Re: [LI_juggle] Re: any upcoming meetings?

              Juggler" <Keith@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              >
              > I am pretty freed up after the holidays.
              >
              > When? were is the party? I have some videos to contribute.
              >
              > Keith Leaf.
              >
              > Ps Katy talking about video, I was never able to view the one of
              us from the ranch.

              Do You Yahoo!?
              http://mail. yahoo.com

              Do You Yahoo!?