Winter break juggling

  • John Haffner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
      Hey Guys,
      Its that time of year. Alot of you are in college so I was wondering
      when you get back so we can plan a meeting, hopefully inside. As my
      schedule goes my job site will be closed from the 22nd to January 2nd.
      If you want to partake in shinanigans that would be a great time for
      me. Email back with availability.
      -John
    • Katy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2006
         I would love to meet up ( more than once if possible) over the break! I'll be home December 20th till January 27th.
        SO  far, I'm available everyday (unless I get a job) Except these days:
        Dec 20th to Dec. 27th  I'm gona be unpacking and busy w/christmas stuff and seein friends definitly all that week.
        I'm going to be visiting my highschool art teachers in that week and I'll be talking to the guy who's wife owns that ballet studio in bellport. I'll ask him about it because that could be potential  indoor juggling space. It's Christmas time and the ballet team usually is doing a Nutcraker show or something else christmas related- so its long shot but I'll definitley ask.( probably should be ok if it's after christmas but who knows)
        I'd really like to meet up with everyone, and I'm so looking forward to a long break from school. And yes, John, I will probably get really lazy

        But not lazy enough to forget about the LI jugglers!
        Hope to see you all soon
        -katy