Philly Fest, Juggling Club

  • tom_h00k
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2006
      Hello everybody, my name is Tom, and I live in Selden (near
      Centereach), on Long Island. I've been juggling for about a year and
      a half now (just as a hobby), but I never saw a club that was closer
      than NYC. I went to my first festival, Philly Fest, last weekend, and
      had a great time! It was the first time I ever met other jugglers. I
      learned to pass as well, which is really fun. I saw this club on the
      IJdb, so I joined the Yahoo group. Hopefully I'll be able to come to
      the next meeting!