Remembering Those We've Lost to AIDS

  • Deaf Queer Resource Center
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      December 1 is World AIDS Day. Please take a moment to remember the
      many special people we've lost to AIDS and HIV-related complications.

      The Deaf Queer Resource Center recently updated the List of Names of
      Deaf Lost to AIDS website. The list includes the names of CODAs,
      interpreters and hearing signers who were an active part of the Deaf
      Community. Sadly, more names were added to the list this year.
      Until there's a cure, AIDS will continue to claim the lives of those
      we love.

      You can view the list at: http://www.deafaids.info/

      Some Statistics: http://www.until.org/statistics.shtml

      Learn more about AIDS at http://www.avert.org/aids.htm