Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: books on linux

  • Brian L. Johnson
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2002
      On Apr 3, the keyboard of Scott emitted this:

      >but mygohd, if I had hair, I'd have ripped it out by now.
      >
      >Ah, so that's why you shaved your head. :)

      As a purely pre-emptively self-defensive weapon, I assure you. (That,
      and as a light-reflecting weapon)... :-P

      -=Brian=-
      rm -rf /bin/laden
      (who just went to an aquarium in Denver today, and in the Moray Eel
      exhibit finally found a creature more scary-looking than I <g>)
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2002
        On 22:47 2002/04/02 -0700, Brian L. Johnson wrote
        >On Apr 3, the keyboard of Scott emitted this:

        >-=Brian=-
        >rm -rf /bin/laden
        >(who just went to an aquarium in Denver today, and in the Moray Eel
        >exhibit finally found a creature more scary-looking than I <g>)

        Naw, you look fatherly. :)

        (My turn to duck)
      • Godwin Stewart
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 3, 2002
          On Tue, 02 Apr 2002 19:17:26 -0500, Scott <scottro@...> wrote to
          LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com:

          > (don't know about this real grouch Godwin on this list) <snicker>

          Depends what mood I'm in :)

          Right now it's deep black - my satellite TV receiver has just croaked,
          people have been asking questions which they could have answered themselves
          by making the superhuman effort of hitting 'F1' on another (non-linux) list
          I follow, the guys with which I co-founded our local LUG seem to have gone
          deathly silent, customers of mine aren't paying their bills, the weather's
          horrible, I'm hungry, and I've just discovered I have a hole in my pants...

          Other than that, all is well :)

          | G. Stewart -- gstewart@... |
          | Port de Pontille, FR-37500 CHINON, FRANCE. |