Booting with two OSs

  • Dreja Julag
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2000
      I am wondering about the strange capactiy that Linux has when running on your system...  Is there a way to instantly switch from Windows to Linux and/or vixa verca without rebooting?  This would be very helpful.  I could imagine the hardware confilcts, though...  How would I go about getting an emulator then?  I have not been successful with wine, being that I don't know how to use it.  Is there an ultra easy Windows emulator?

      Thanks.
      Drew Jackman
      ICQ 20177604