Linux on a Del Inspiron 3500 Laptop

  • James Booker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      I have a Dell laptop Inspiron 3500 with a 3com Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
      PC Card network adapter in it. On the back it says "Model 3CCFE575".

      How do i get this to work? i've configured my netowrk using netconf, but it
      still wont find the dns server etc. I dont like the idea of recompiling the
      kernel like the net-HOWTO says........

      Regards,

      James Booker

      EMPICS Sports Photo Agency