compose music

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17 7:23 AM
      good afternoon
      is there a tool or software
      for Linux
      Siduction Xubunto
      for compose music with keyboard.

      maybe create wav mp3 files.

      regards
      sophie

      short questions
      is it possible to to
      pop
      smtp
      at the same time?
    • G.LinuxDucks
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18 6:15 PM
        Used search terms in Bing..... "linux compose midi software"
        ...many.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31 7:02 AM
          Good afternoon.
          Mi Jul 31 15:34:43 2013
          Thank You for Email and help.

          Am 19.07.2013 03:15, schrieb G.LinuxDucks:> Used search terms in
          Bing..... "linux compose midi software"
          > ...many.

          Thank You for help.
          The term MIDI
          was helpful.

          Which program is the best or just do
          try and error?

          Regards
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 14, 2013
            Good moring
            Mi Aug 14 09:09:02 2013
            Thank You for help.

            Am 31.07.2013 16:23, schrieb G.LinuxDucks:> I would imagine to read the
            software description and see if it is what
            > you are looking for in features / abilities. Free ones of course you can
            > try to see if they perform what you want to do. With all th various
            > Linux distros, it can be hit or miss as to what works perhaps.
            *
            I am newbie.
            Is there a problem
            when there is a software
            for Deb or Debian
            and I am using Xubuntu and Siduction?

            With a
            > Windows software you can try using Wine in Linux to run it too. Wine
            > enables many widows software to run on Linux.
            *
            Is there no software written for Linux for simple compose music?

            > Have you tried the Software Depository built in Linux ?

            *
            Yes.

            Just type in
            > Midi in the search software box for any already available.
            *
            Yes.
            And then there are 40 offers.
            This is the reason for asking here.
            I am newbie and I do not know
            how to install and clean
            without producing a lot of dirt.

            You mentioned win. If You use win
            and You install and try 20 shareware software
            then there is a lot of dirt in windows.

            Regards