New YahooMail client isn't allowing me to reply...

  • chi_joan_pc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      I noticed in the last message that I had to come here to reply to that the Individual email options had no link under it...that is how I receive them. Is that why it was blank?

      I also noticed that the down arrow to go to next message while reading has disappeared. I stopped reading these in Chromium or Chrome because of these and similar headaches, now Firefox is having them. Anybody in the position to give some answers? No, I don't want to use a Linux Mail Client program, since use many different computers, Distros and other operating systems.

      Thanks,
      Joan in Reno