Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: 7zip OR p7zip?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2013
      Good morning
      Mi Jul 03 08:05:13 2013
      Thank You for help.

      Just a question
      gedit
      How can I change the mouse?

      Now the picture of the mouse of the text is like |
      but somethimes the mouse looks like a black box
      so
      what kind of mistake did I do
      so the mouse changed?

      > That was a typo, as you see, I only gave two links. :)
      > *
      > No problem.
      > Does Linux also have the command:
      > zip
      > or is it
      > 7z?

      Yes, Linux has both. If it is a zip file, you can use the zip command.
      *
      Thank You.
      How can I see
      if there is a program?

      apt-get search zip
      apt-get search unzip

      And how can I search
      Linux can install this program
      it is not on the computer
      but in the www?

      ZIP
      Windows does have zip and 7zip
      but 7zip is much better.
      Is this the same in Linux or is 7zip and zip the same.

      Example:
      using win
      I can always zip words.txt
      but
      thisisalongnamewithmanylettersanditislongitislongitislongitislong.txt
      cant be zip using windows
      but 7zip can zip all kind of files.

      Is this the same using Linux?

      Regards