Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Oops

  • J
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2013
      You mean like this group?

      Sorry for top posting. I'm using my phone because we have no phone or
      electricity due to storm damage.

      And yes, I used my phone to post a somewhat acerbic rhetorical question ;)

      But it is a valid question. Unless pat lives near the OP and wants to start
      up a physical LUG for that purpose. (Wasn't learning the whole reason for
      LUGs anyway?)