Re: [LINUX_Newbies] How can I clean a PC when I want do delete a program.

    Message 1 of 10 , May 8, 2013
      Good morning
      Thank You for help
      Mi Mai 08 08:55:10 2013

      utoremove removes program modules not being used by any process still
      installed.
      *
      Can I destroy something?

      RTemoving a program does not remove associated program module installed
      for support. Autoremove gets rid of unused modules.
      *
      Is RTemoving another cleaning tool?

      Regards
      Sophie

      > sudo apt-get autoremove
      *
      What does this tool do.
      Example: I want to delete evolution.
      Does this tool only delete evolution-parts
      or does this tool delete all broken software?