Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: A Cautionary Tale

  • pmooney22
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 25, 2013
      When you do manage to get back online take a look at
      http://www.linmodems.org/

      I used their drivers some years back when I had a laptop with an
      internal(software) modem.

      Plenty of information out there, try the Debian/Mint/Ubuntu wikis, many
      people have given up a lot of time to help newcomers.

      P.

      Not even going to bother. The documentation for Linux is almost
      non-existent, and I have to be online to get any help at all. Not very
      useful when you can't get online.

      What printer? I never mentioned a printer, just a modem.

      Chris