Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Changed Link

  • Joan Leach
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21 8:11 PM
      Isn't it just your web browser's home page, change it...
      Joan in Reno

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23 7:08 AM
        Not sure that this is a Linux problem. Usually this kind of thing is caused by cookies and temp files in the browser that you are using. I use Mozilla so you can use top toolbar to click on edit and preferences to clear that stuff out.